Last week I set some goals for the month of September. This is a quick preview of how I am progressing on them so far.
- Wake Up Early: I have managed to wake up every morning before 6 AM. Weekends are no exception! I am usually out of the house by 10 AM on Saturdays/Sundays too.
- Bible Reading: This week the Bible reading portion was from Matthew 6:16-27. The passage was concerning fasting, material wealth, vision and worry. One of the verses that really spoke to me is verse 27.
- “So my counsel is, Don’t worry about things—food, drink, and clothes. For you already have life and a body—and they are far more important than what to eat and wear.” (Living Bible)
- Exercise: This week I completed Week 1 Pre-training for Body Boss. And I am half-way through Week 2 Pre-training. Instead of the traditional Monday-Friday exercise routine, I am following a Friday-Tuesday routine. When I finish the 4-week Pretraining, I will journal a little more about the Body Boss Method.
- Reading: I finished my first book – The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma. I have now picked up my next book – Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt. I am already half-way through this awesome book. FocusMate is a web app that has helped me stay on track with my reading goal. Try it out and lets even have some sessions together there, if you are up for it.
- Solopreneur: This is something that I have been procrastinating for such a long time. This week I downloaded some Business Plan templates. It is still a very small action in the grand scheme of things. But better than inaction, isn’t it?