I am at the half-way point from when I set some goals for the month of September. This is a quick preview of how I am progressing on them so far.
- Wake Up Early: Still on track with this goal, but I have to confess I have had a few sleepy days because I did not go to bed early to get enough sleep. Now that is going to another goal for another month. *sigh* Being up before 6 AM and jumping into some personal development actions helps me start the day right.
- Bible Reading: I am still going on with my Sermon on the Mount reading plan and am on Week 8. The Bible reading portion for the week is from Matthew 6:28-7:5. The passage was concerning worry and judging others. One of the verses that really spoke to me is Matthew 6:34.
- “So don’t be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time.” (Living Bible)
- Exercise: This week I completed Week 2 Pre-training for Body Boss. And I am half-way through Week 3 Pre-training. There are some days I lack the motivation to get through it. But thanks to my fitness group buddies I just about make it. The sense of accomplishment after I finish a session is awesome, though!
- Reading: I finished my second book this week – Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt which I just started last week. This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Filled with many practical tips on goal-setting this book has inspired me to review and recommit to my goals. I am now reading The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg.
- Solopreneur: I have been doing some brainstorming session on paper this week. But nothing really tangible to show off it yet. I am going to continue bouncing these ideas for one more week and I should have my first draft by
endof the month.🤞🏽